HyperMon release Release 1.8
Download win32 installer
- IfoIP driver modifications
- Correct a bug with ifoip sampler whane using 4 L band boards
- Re-generate all FFT wisdoms
- Add a new tool « WAV to REC » used to wav files into rec files. Needed for reading real wav files.
- Add an « ephemeris convertor » tool.
- Correct several minor bugs.
- 2nd Optimize speed / memory for the fine tracking algorithm in geolocation (2 times faster)
- Optimize speed / memory for the fine tracking algorithm in geolocation
- Make the debug window messages larger
- Correct a bug in « one click geoloc » when using inverted spectrum option
- Correct some bugs when using inverted spectrum option
- Send RF gains to all RF inputs when doing a Wb acquisition with IfoIP sampler.
- Correct a bug in IfoIP sampler driver for narrow band sampling when spectrum is inverted
- Bug in satellite database (impossible to delete TLEs)
- Correct a bug in the phase algorithm on targets
- Correct a small bug in ifoip sampler driver (creating non tmp records for geolocation)
- Correct a small bug in the analysis tree
- Add a new phase noise estimation method for geolocation
- Use multi-processors for geolocation computing
- Bug in geolocation report creation.
- Add a more accurate fine tracking method for geolocation
- Add a non coherent detection method for geolocation
- The 1.2 GHz Lband board can now be used with HyperSuite
- Correct a small bug in ifoip sampler driver
- Add an ol-drift / phase noise compensation process for geolocation
- Add a doppler compensation algorithm for geolocation
- Fine tracking use always the « fast » algorithm
- More general font size control
- HyperSpectrum and HyperMon can now scan over 1.2 GHZ when a Lband board is used
- Bug in design filter when signal BW is greater than Fs.
- Small bug in ifoip_sampler.ini when configuring all RF inputs frequencies
- All algorithms can be stopped using the analysis tree (geolocation)
- the option -s and -p is now available for HyperCSM
- Many HyperSpectrum can run now on the same server (on different RF no)
- the option -i can load a particular sampler.ini file
- hyperspectrum.ini can control now the RF input
- Bug in real time geolocation
- HyperSpectrum control by HyperCSM
- Bug in ifoip sampler when sampling for geolocation and main RF = miror RF
- Stand alone Hypertrum application (IfoIP sampler)
- Stand alone HyperCSM application (IfoIP sampler)
- A stand alone application for HyperSpectrum remote control
- Add a -p argument for hyperspectrum in order to define the port of the rpc server
- Add a -s argument for hyperspectrum in order to take account another
.ini file instead of the default one.
- The display span for alarms is now 1h by default (HyperCSM)
- The sampler gain changes are take into account in real time
- The RF gain correction for the sampler is take into account even for the
RF4 channel (HyperSpectrum)
- Start method (HyperCSM)