TAGS 330 ("Transportable Analysis and Geolocation System" with HyperSuite 3.3.x) is a system including hardware and software specially dedicated to satellite carrier blind analysis and passive geolocation.
The hardware part includes :
- A powerful computer: 16 processors (32 cores), 64Go RAM, DD 1To RAID 0.
- A time server for data synchronization and datation (GPS, NTP server).
- 4 RF input sampler: 80 MHz instantaneous bandwidth, 64 DDC (digital down-converters) which allows sampling thirty carriers at the same time for geolocation. RF input signals should be in L band.
- A gigabit switch for internal / external network connections.
- HyperMon (for carriers analysis),
- HyperLoc for carriers geolocation,
- HyperTask for complex automatic tasks. HyperTask controls up to 16 HyperLoc / HyperMon instances on the server.
Just connect your antennas outputs (in L band) to the TAGS 320 RF inputs and your system is ready for carrier analysis and geolocation.