The TAGS system (Transportable Analysis and Geolocation System) is a transportable case which includes all hardware and software required for efficient passive satellite geolocation.
The TAGS system includes:
- a digitizer with 4 L-band RF inputs (SMA) 50-2150 MHz (80-MHz instantaneous bandwidth each).
- a time server which provides:
- NTP server (for computer time synchronization),
- 10 MHz reference and top PPS for digitizer frequency and time synchronization.
- a Linux-based high-power server used for all computing processes.
All these elements are mounted in a light-weight robust IP64 polythylene rotomouled case (19" suspended chassis with Z-type elastoma dampers).
Just connect your antenna cables to the TAGS and connect the TAGS to the local network: you are now able to operate from any client PC using the remote desktop application provided by NovaGrid.
Note that antennas, LNA and down-converters are not included.